2020 UDATE: Pick-up is currently available on select Saturdays at the Western Wake Farmers' Market (280 Town Hall Dr., Morrisville, NC). Pre-order by Wednesday at Midnight. If you need to place an order for another time, let me know, and we can discuss other options for pick-up/delivery. Additional charges may apply.
When you place your order we will discuss options for delivery method and times. I will schedule my baking so that whenever you receive your items, they are as fresh as can be!
- Personal delivery by a Sweets Craving Cookie Company staff for a fee depending on location
- Pick up at InsideOut Body Therapies (5720 Fayetteville Road, Suite 101, Durham, NC)
- Or by mail if the items qualify for mail delivery - USPS fee will be added to the total bill
How long will my sweet treats remain fresh?
Since I do not use any preservatives, all baked goods should be eaten soon!
- Cookies and Fudge Brownies are best consumed when you receive them...but kept in their sealed bags they will still be yummy a week later. Once opened, you can extend their freshness by placing them in an airtight container with a slice of bread (to help keep them moist and chewy)...just replace the slice of bread once it dries out. You can also freeze your cookies and brownies, letting them thaw on the countertop or popping one in the microwave for a few seconds, before eating.
- Sbrisolona should be transferred to an airtight container once you get them home, where they will remain fresh for up to two weeks.
- Pies should be consumed within 3-5 days to ensure the best quality (Apple, Brown Sugar Pecan, and Ginger Cranberry Pies are fine at room temp)
- Whoopie Pies should be kept in the refrigerator and are best eaten within 3-5 days
Do you do custom orders?
Yes! Whether you are looking for a large quantity of cookies for a party or work event, or a certain flavor you don't see offered, just let me know and I will work to satisfy your needs.
Do you offer shipping?
Depending on the item, yes! Shipping is available throughout the contiguous United States and Puerto Rico.
Do you have gift options?
Yes, just let me know what you are thinking and I will give you some ideas and options for your gift. Gift certificates are also available if you want to let the recipient choose their own gift!
I have food allergies. Can I eat your sweet treats?
All of my baked goods are baked in the same location and may contain or come into contact with eggs, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, peanuts and/or soy. If you have specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sweet Cravings Cookie Company | NC | (919) 597-0252